Choosing to receive your shareholder communications from AMP electronically can make managing your shareholding a whole lot easier.
Our electronic communications enable you to:
- store your important documents safely for retrieval at any time
- reduce paper waste in your house
- keep up to date with the latest news from AMP
It also enables us to keep in touch with you if you move house and forget to tell us.
How often will AMP send me emails about my shares?
AMP sends on average five emails to shareholders each year. This includes annual general meeting information, the annual report and dividend statements. You can choose to receive all or some of these materials electronically. From time to time, AMP will also send shareholders company announcements which are of particular significance to shareholders.
We recommend you set up an AMP folder in your email system so you can save your important emails and review them easily at any time.
How to register to receive your communications by email
- Click on the login to my shareholding button at the top right of the screen.
- You will be taken to the Computershare Investor Centre where you can follow the prompts to login as either an existing or new user.
- Once you are logged in, click on my profile on the right hand side under your name and select the information you wish to update.
Finding your holder number
The first time you log into your shareholding online you will need your AMP holder number. You can find this in the top right corner of your hard copy AMP dividend statement. If you can't find your holder number, the AMP Investor Relations team can help. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 245 500 (Australia) or +612 9257 9009 (other countries). You will need to provide your name, date of birth, phone number and the address on your shareholding.
Receiving AMP announcement alerts
In addition to receiving the regular electronic materials, shareholders can elect to receive email notifications when AMP makes an announcement and the information is updated on the AMP shareholder centre website.
Click here to receive email alerts when documents are added to the AMP shareholder centre website.